Our client is a global material science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials.
You will be responsible for the development of effective marketing communications campaigns and activities that are aligned to the Label and Graphics Materials (LGM) marketing and business strategies in the ASEAN region. You will report to Senior Marketing Communications Manager.
- Adapt & deploy integrated marketing communications strategies (online and offline) to drive customers engagement and demand creation that supports and drives business objectives in the region
- Increase the communication consistency and operational excellence around integrated product launches and lead generation campaigns
- Work with marketing team to develop effective core messaging that translates crisp value proposition(s) for products, enabling successful commercial outcome
- Understand the different target audience within our customers’ organizations, and tailor (simplify) messaging in order to communicate effectively with each target group
- Own and execute the commercial and marketing activities calendar for the LGM business in ASEAN
- Bachelor’s degree or marketing/business qualification would be highly desirable.
- 3 years plus Marketing Communications or related experience, preferably in the manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Preferably with experience in marketing communication and corporate communication.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kajang, Selangor
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Marketing Communications
- Salary: RM 7,500 – RM 8,000 per month