- One of the World’s largest Manufacturer of Non Wooven Fabrics.
- Prepare and provide analysis reports on company’s operations performance on regular basis (weekly. Monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Responsible for product costing system (standard costing), cost & variance analysis, product costing for budget & forecast
- Ensure compliance with local statutory requirement and Group’s directives and procedures
- Timely review tax schedules and reports for tax filings
- Liaise with authorities and financial institutions on financing matters
- Assist in operational treasury function
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent to professional qualifications such as ACCA or higher qualification
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge with Malaysia Accounting Standard regulations and requirement
- Exposure to manufacturing cost accounting, reporting and variance analysis
- Knowledge in ERP System
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to support a cross-functional factory management team
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Non-Woven Industry
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting, Financial Reporting
- Working Hours: 5 days week, Normal working hour
- Salary: RM 5,000 – RM 6,500 per month