One of the world’s leading retails and food companies.
- Monthly analyses with each Shop Manager of the Profit and Loss Statements for all shops to identify areas of concern/improvement.
- Devising, together with the Country Operations Manager and Shop Managers, strategies to improve profit performance.
- Weekly analysis and reviews of staff scheduling in all the shops.
- Devising, together with the Country Operations Manager and Shop Managers, topline improvement strategies.
- Working closely with the Marketing department to identify, plan and implement local shop marketing activities and promotions to achieve topline targets.
- Devising strategies to maintain and improve customer service standards.
- Ensuring the smooth roll-out of all Marketing plans and new menu items.
- Devising strategies to maintain and improve high standards of operational excellence to meet ESP targets.
- Conducting regular unannounced ESP audits to ensure all ESP guidelines are met.
- Ensuring that all outstanding repairs and maintenance matters in all shops are dealt with timeously and economically.
- Ensuring that all shops comply with local health and safety standards/regulation.
- Regular weekly shop visits and monthly documented business reviews with the Shop Managers.
- Conducting weekly cash audits in each of the shops under his/her care.
- Weekly reviewing and approval of petty cash purchases of all shops within his/her area.
- Ensuring shops have ordered sufficient stocks and raw materials.
- Regular performance evaluation sessions with all direct subordinates.
- Assisting direct subordinates to devise performance improvement plans.
- Regular coaching of shop managers.
- Interviewing of all potential Shop Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Ensuring the rollout and implementation, and from time to time, the presentation of training tools such as, Leadership program, Essentials, Management Training Centre, etc.
- Ensuring the dedicated MTC (Management Training Centre) is operated according to global training requirements.
- Training of new shop managers.
- Ensuring smooth and on-time openings of new and refurbished shops.
- Dealing directly with all customer complaints.
- Managing of the annual leaves of all direct subordinates.
- Promptly and decisively dealing with poor performance.
- Formulating Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Completing all daily, weekly and monthly administration as required by the company.
- Approving Purchase Orders where required.
- Assisting with License applications and renewals where required.
- Organizing and managing ad-hoc off-site catering events.
- Dealing directly with customers for bulk purchases.
- Leading regular weekly/monthly Shop Operations meetings in his/her area following up on business performance and strategy alignment.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by his/her direct or indirect superiors.
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Retail, Restaurant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales
- Salary: 80k – 90k Thai Baht per month