Our client is a global material science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials.
About Your Role
You will be responsible for identifying, establishing & managing the relationship with Distributors, Resellers, Converters & Printers and influencers of the industry.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- The market approach should be to drive & monitor secondary sales across Distributors /Resellers.
- Manage Key Accounts / Converters.
- Create pull through for company’s products, solutions & new innovation by building strong relationships with key influencers (project manager, architects, designers and brand agencies) and end users/brand owners
- Contribute actively to the annual Sales planning / Sales Forecasting for the region & plan for expansion of the region and conversion of the difficult or Competition aligned converters, Printers and resellers to a company.
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for designated accounts to achieve planned revenue & margin targets
- Degree in Business /Management or related.
- 3 years + sales experience in selling B2B and B2C products
- Experience in Distribution Management is required.
- Experience in Key Account Management is required.
- Experience in End User Engagement is preferred.
- Experience in the field of graphics/printing related is preferred.
- Experience in OEM Printer Manufacturers/ Printing Ink Manufacturers (Digital Printing & other print technologies)/ Paint companies (Industrial/ Institutional business) /Building Material (Construction / Architect) / Lighting is preferred.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: (1) Kajang, Malaysia (2) Toh Guan, Singapore
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales
- Salary: RM 5,500 – RM 6,000 per month