Our client is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, with products ranging from circuit breakers and wiring devices to cable support systems and home automation.
About Your Role
You will be responsible for the production and management of all marketing communications materials, digital marketing and brand awareness as well as related exhibitions and events.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Management of all Print/POS and Direct Mail campaigns, working in close liaison with the sales and project team regarding format, design, production, fulfillment, data, and distribution.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales departments. (This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives)
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- To manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push the product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributions to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Liaise with creative agencies and suppliers on artwork and production schedule.
- To manage the company website and social media.
- Review marketing/communication issues with the management.
- Other responsibilities – the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of other duties as reasonably required by the management/HOD/team.
- Ensure familiarity with MPL’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Marketing communication or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Good Command of written and spoken English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
- Possess own Transport
- Highly motivated enthusiastic personnel that can work independently, creative and result-oriented
- Able to collate, analyze and present economic, product and market information
- Able to liaise with people at all levels, within and outside of the company.
- Good knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Logistic processes
- Working Hours 8:00 am to 5:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Cheras South, Selangor
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Marketing Communications
- Salary: RM 4,500 – RM 5,000 per month