A worldwide leading manufacturer in the Auto Refinish & Protective Coatings industry.
EH&S and Compliance
- Exhibit company values.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Conduct annual compliance and ethics training.
- Work towards and achieve growth budgets
- Identify and evaluate plans to grow under-represented segments and geographies
- Build and manage relationships with customer key accounts establishing sole or preferred supplier status and securing company product approvals
- Develop a route-to-market for LIC, leveraging the existing Refinish distribution network
- Develop an LIC offering comprising products and solutions from across company SBUs
- Maximize profit contribution for products and services provided
- Negotiate change over and new business deals with potential new customers
- Establish win-loss tracking process to measure performance and growth vs targets identified
- Undergraduate qualifications and at least 5 years’ experience in Business Development positions or substantial relevant experience managing a sales function
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Report writing, problem-solving, root cause and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking that complements the broader business strategy
- Financial and data acumen
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Planning skills
- Sound product and services knowledge
- Relationship building
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Chemical
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Salary: RM 120,000 – RM 180,000 per annum