Our Client is a Rising Star in Mobile App enable people to enjoy content powered by AI technology. They inform, entertain, and inspire people across language, culture and geography.
It’s an international Internet technology company operating several machine learning-enabled content platforms and their products are available in over 40 countries and markets including China, Japan, South Korea, North America, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and India.
In charge of the execution and optimization of certain standards for content review, and responsible for the accuracy of the moderation results.
This role is for Community Content Management Manager (IT) who is strong in IT or software background.
- Manage the daily work of the moderation team, the working progress and employees’ working situation
- Monitor, gather and analyze queue data, detecting online problems promptly
- Coordinate the interaction between the moderation team and other teams
- In charge of the optimization of content review regulations, and offer tool optimization advice
- Team management experience. Applicants with IT-related experience preferred
- Sensitive to statistics, proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English, capable of cross-cultural communication
- Highly-responsible, strong teamwork ability, good communication and coordination competence and capable of managing working pressure.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: IT
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Software, Content Management, Data Analytics
- Salary: RM 6,000 – RM 8,000 per month