An international based company specializing in the design manufacture and marketing of premium air moving products for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
- Undertake all required accounting, costing, financial and administration functions for day-to-day operation of the company and companies within the Group.
- Handle full set accounts to ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly management accounts and Consolidated Financial Statement.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of monthly reporting package and interpreting financial information as required by Management, Regional and Headquarter.
- Monitor daily cash flow and prepare monthly cash flow forecast to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of Group cash flow management in order to meet the working capital requirements of all companies.
- Preparation and review of the annual budget, cash flow planning, forecasting and perform analysis of expenses in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure all reports for relevant parties are prepared timely and accurately (Internal & External).
- Maintain and enhance existing costing system performance.
- To perform costing on product pricing, monitor BOM, review and analyse inventory and margin reports and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analysis and profitability.
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Support capacity analysis, time study on equipment uptime and cycle time for continuous improvements on cost rationalization.
- Managing the WIP and finished goods inventory, inventory reconciliation, complete the standard cost evaluation and support periodic standard cost change.
- Maintain and validate all inventory related transactions and analyse obsolescent and excess inventory.
- Identify and resolve problems arising from inventory.
- Analyse and report the operational expenditure and profitability.
- Debtor collection and review of new customer credit application.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly tax matters, tax estimates and yearly tax filing.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, company secretaries, lawyers, tax agents, customs and government authorities to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Provide administrative support as and when required.
- Any other duties that may be given by superior from time to time.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years or more managing full set accounts preferably in manufacturing.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive, meticulous, organised, multitasking skills, a good leader and team player
- Good problem solving, analytical skills and committed to meet the deadline
- Able to work independently and take ownership and drive projects forward.
- Work collaboratively and proactively and contributes new ideas.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Glenmarie, Shah Alam
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Consumer Electric Goods, Industrial/ Home Appliances Manufacturer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting
- Salary: RM7,000 – RM9,000 per month