Why you should join us?
We are expanding and Shanghai, China is our next target! We are looking to recruit a Country Head to kick-start our new business in Shanghai. If you believe you have the right qualities for the role, hit us up! You will be responsible for the success of our expansion into the Chinese market, overseeing all aspects of the business.
We are looking for someone who has the criteria below
- Speaks excellent Chinese and English.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Positive, results-driven team-player and have great leadership skills.
- Have the desires to build a business from the ground up.
- Added advantage if you have solid experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and driving expansion plans of an organisation.
- Have excellent knowledge and prior experience working in the executive search/ recruitment industry and corporate business combined.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management.
You are also responsible for
- Negotiating contracts
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- Building relationships with clients
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Staffing & Recruiting, Human Resources
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business Development, Recruitment, Sales