Our client is a global leader in the development and manufacturing of porous plastic products. They also provide innovative solutions to the healthcare, consumer, and industrial markets.
- To drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Oversee all daily operations of the factory from safety, health, environment, security, 6S, production, tooling & maintenance and continuous Improvement functions to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Can continue to grow and develop the employee’s best ability while maximizing Operating cost and SQDIP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity).
- Be responsible to ensure the factory is operating in accordance with existing or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, and/or laws
- Utilizing LEAN and Six Sigma methodology to develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets – improve safety, quality, productivity, and flexibility /speed of execution
- Monitor operations KPIs and timely trigger corrective actions for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree with no less than 5 years of related experiences in factory management
- Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- A people’s person – considerate and leadership ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor (Industrial area – 15 mins drive from Sunway)
- Seniority: Management
- Industry: Plastic Manufacturing industry
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Plant Manufacturing, Engineering
- Working Hours: 5 days week, Normal working hour
- Salary: RM 15k – RM17k per month