An industry leading machine manufacturer in a semiconductor that develops leading edge assembly processes and equipment for lead frame, substrate and wafer level packaging applications.
- Applicant must be able to read and verify electrical drawings
- The applicant is also expected to be hands-on and be able to support the application engineers and assembly during debugging or testing.
- Applicant must have experience in working with live and high powered equipment.
- The applicant is also expected to have basic knowledge about automation software and should be able to download and upload the correct software version based on customer orders. He/ She is required to troubleshoot software errors and provide a prompt solution to the application team.
- He/ She is required to travel to customer sites to provide on-site support as required.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional field service duties (equipment installations, basic customer training, equipment trouble-shooting, machine test/set-up, equipment maintenance and modification, etc.)
- Provide technical solutions/ problems solving customer issues
- Owner of assigned issues at customers
- Execution of projects/ tasks, assigned by Manager After Sales Services
- Establish a good customer relationship
- Diligent follow-up and closing of buy-off (equipment, modules, retrofit kits, SW upgrades) and warranty claims/ parts
- Provide Weekly / Special Reports / Project Updates to up to Manager After Sales Services for activities status update
- Minimum Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or similar fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Technical Competencies Requirements (Task-based)
- Must have experience in using Multimeter, Scopemeters, Oscilloscope or other similar tools
- Must be able to read Mechanical & Electrical drawings. Ability to read E-Plan drawings will be an added advantage.
- Experience in panel building or wiring work is preferred.
- Basic programming knowledge in any programming or scripting language is preferred.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Penang / Selangor / Johor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Semiconductor, Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Field Service / Technical Support
- Salary: RM 80,000 – RM 120,000 per annum