Business mainly lies in the distributed photovoltaic power generation, construction of the power distribution in the industrial park, electricity purchasing and sales, and value-added energy
- In charge of Asia Pacific sales of a distributed power station, planning and execute sales strategies and action plan
- Experienced in handling overseas sales of big equipment, good understanding in exporting process and regulations, good relationship with local customs government personnel.
- Experienced in EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction), consists of own client list and sales channels
- In charge of assigning and managing overseas project sales teams, expand client market to government, corporate, banking, international funds related financial organizations and investments. Promote property project proposal, marketing strategies, expedite sales and implement the project landing.
- Build up international sales platform system, enhance sales management system and procedure, supporting and managing salesperson, providing response and support to company operations. Helping the sales team to expand the market efficiently, giving business support, build up a team and department structure, upgrade branding to extend the continuous sustainability of the overseas market.
- As the overseas sales main person in charge, assist every team to sign official contracts, focus on the negotiation of main projects.
- Organize and focus on the joint-venture partners’ departments of legal, financial, human resources and others. Monitoring main projects and progress of action plan closely, coordinate orders and logistics management efficiently, to ensure the project landing to be completed on time.
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniority: Executive Level
- Industry: Oil & Energy
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Management
- Salary: 100k – 150k Thai Baht per month