- Our client is the largest producer of polyester fibres and yarns in the world, with a current capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per annum.
- Partnering with factory based HR professionals and Line Manager to deliver solutions that contribute towards building a high performance organization.
- Champion and deliver the Organization and Talent Management processes within the Group as well as develop and deliver leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
- Develop and implement change management strategy and platform to deliver various approaches
- Customize and refine the process for Career Development, support Group succession planning & leadership pipeline processes and partner with HR Manager to localize HR solution.
- Create processes that enable the organization to identify measure and invest in people potentials.
- Mentoring and coaching the junior HR team members.
- Experienced in Organizational Management OR Change Management experience.
- Experience in manufacturing or plant-based HR environment.
- Candidate with strong Industrial Relation (IR) background is highly preferred.
- Worked in dynamic and fast-paced environments, and managing integrated and matrix reporting structure.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Textiles
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources
- Salary: RM 8,000 – RM 9,000 per month