An international cloud-based computing company.
- Design and lead consultative interactions at the highest levels of an organization to align business objectives to the solutions delivered on the client’s platform.
- Connecting the solution with the impact on an organizations ability to operate with greater efficiency, effectiveness and less risk is imperative.
- Builds and develops trusted relationships as an advisor with customers, partners and internally
- Collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement the Solution Consultant will create and communicate high-level insights and recommendations that are both written and verbal to audiences up to and including the CIO/CTO level.
- The Solution Consultant elegantly articulates all of the solutions and the impact realized from the actualization of Enterprise Service Management.
- The Solution Consultant will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
- At least 5 years of pre-sales experience.
- Experience with selling SOFTWARE or IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Expertise managing, operating and/or transforming IT organizations.
- Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment.
- Excellent understanding of IT operational models, including shared services, outsourcing, right sourcing and brokered services.
- Experience and understanding of multiple solution domains – Business Management, Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries.
- Experience presenting insights, solutions, metrics and roadmaps to technology leaders and partners.
- Knowledge of Service Management Software or other software solutions
- Solid knowledge of cash flow and ROI financial metrics (NPV, IRR, Payback).
- Ability to convey confidence in an executive environment.
- Strong knowledge of the IT buyer and experience with SaaS technologies essential.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: KL Sentral, KL
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Information Technology, Cloud Computing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Pre-sales, Management Consulting, Information Technology
- Salary: SGD10,000 – SGD14,000 per month