Talent acquisition is a joyful and fulfilling profession. You will assist employers to identify, select and recruit talents for their vacancies. Also to help individuals to find and gain the appropriate employment.
Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationship with clients.
What make good recruitment consultants?
- confident, energetic and driven
- Possess good sales, marketing and persuasion skills
- Commercial awareness, excellent presentation, communication, organisational and team working skills
- Possess 1-5 years’ experience in recruitment or sales industry is an advantage
- A Degree in any discipline (preferably engineering, human resources, psychology, business studies or management)
- Excellent command of English
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Entry-Associate level
- Industry: Recruitment, Staffing and Human Resources
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Recruitment, Sales, Business Development