A well established brand in Food Manufacturing organisation.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the project
- Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities and prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables
- Drawings check and confirmation of technical specifications
- Coordination in between management/ vendors/ suppliers and routine reporting with project status update to ensure project flow is under well control
- Co-lead project factory acceptance test (FAT) and lead site acceptance test (SAT)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronic)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Food Production industry
- Familiar with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) will be a strong advantage
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Johor
- Seniority: Associate level
- Industry: Food Production, Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Machinery
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Project Management Other Engineering
- Salary: RM5,000 – RM6,000 per month