A reputable leading EPCC Contractor with a business presence in Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Managing the finances and resources for the execution of projects.
- Consolidating the project budget and cash flow and obtaining approval from Management.
- Verifying monthly budget request and ensuring its approval.
- Preparing a monthly budget and cash flow reports with accurate cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting the PM in the submission of progress claims and monitoring the status of the collection.
- Monitoring and controlling utilization of resources and submit monthly manpower and overheads expenses report.
- Seeking ways to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Coordinating with Finance and Operations Divisions for procurement of the required performance securities, bank guarantees and project insurances.
- Assisting the PM in the procurement process including negotiation with suppliers and finalizing of Purchase Agreement.
- Processing of payments to vendors, subcontractors and consultants.
- Developing risk minimizing plans and opportunities.
- Preparing tax filings and financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory laws and financial regulations.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Liaising and coordinating with clients, financial institutions and other relevant parties.
- Preparing project final account and analysis of project cost performance.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional qualification (ACCA)
- 5 year experience
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Construction, Oil & Energy, Civil Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Management
- Salary: RM 10,000 – RM 12,000 per month