They emerge as one of the largest accounting firms and most successful brands in the world. Provides a vast range of accounting and auditing services including external audit, taxation services, risk assessment and control, and management and business consultancy.
- Act as a change catalyst or key driver (representing COE) for the roll-out and implementation of professional people management systems, HRIS, mobility and practices;
- Partnering with the local business units to fully understand its needs and objectives for both the current and future business needs;
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas for improvement;
- Developing talent succession plan as well as talent resource pipeline including talent acquisition, as necessary;
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and delivering of training requirements;
- Advising business leaders and to provide industry reward benchmarking.
- Candidate with Regional experience or exposure is a mandatory requirement
- Candidate with OD/L&D/TM OR prior experience in Consultancy firm background is highly desirable
- Candidate will be reporting to Regional HR Director (SEA region)
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Management Consulting, Accounting, Professional Service Provider
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources
- Salary: RM 15,000 – RM 20,000 per month