Our client is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, South America, China and Oceania.
- Ensure high AAOS system stability/ performance and fast response speed to support local entities and external customer for technical requests.
- Ensure the maintenance and updates of Product Information relating to AAOS. This includes product descriptions, pictures, BIM model and other product marketing contents is updated and available in AAOS.
- Identify and drive system upgrade requirements for local entities and group. This also includes the development of customised reports and upgrades of existing SSRS reports.
- Ensure updated training materials and technical documentation to support users of AAOS internally and externally.
- Become the system expert and regional level to train the trainer locally on AAOS system performance/ administration.
- Owner of the global system release upgrade processes to test and verify software enhancements to ensure successful system upgrades.
- Drive new AAOS system implementation in APAC Region.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of system administration & technical support experience and/or system implementation working experience
- Understand relational databases, SSRS reports and coordination of UAT testing and system upgrade cycles
- Previous working experience of single instance multi-regional system set up
- University graduate in Information technology or Equivalent
- Strong accountability and ownership of system performance
- Structured and high attention to details and accuracy
- Self-starter, pragmatic and committed to delivering system results
- Fluent in English and preferably Mandarin
- Demonstrated project management of new system implementation experiences required.
- Experience in architectural sales and consulting, Building Information Modelling design or construction management software sales and support, preferred
- Experiences in Autodesk Revit Architecture, the creation of door families, Revit model is preferred.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Construction, Information Technology and Services, Architecture & Planning
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology
- Salary Range: RM 10,000 – RM 13,000 per month