- Attend to all enquiries from Sales Managers.
- In cooperative with Sales Managers and technical department define the process design and equipment scope for the quotations.
- Prepare mass balance, sales costing, sales quotation, sales contract and coordinating on sales layout & P&ID preparation.
- Assist Sales Managers on submission of tender documents and quotations.
- Revise and update CRM.
- Support for sales events and exhibition in the APAC region.
- Possess at least Diploma, preferably on chemical
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in related field
- Experience from a similar position working with technical projects and sales.
- Process knowledge from food processing or similar processes.
- Technical expertise: Able to read technical drawings e.g. Sales layouts, Piping & Instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
- Proficiency in English and Chinese – written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Energy Recovery industry
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales Support, Sales Coordinator
- Working Hours: 5 days week, Normal working hour
- Salary: RM 3,500 – RM 4.500 per month