Provides various products including flow, level, temperature, pressure, process analytic, meters, sensors, systems and accessories. They also offer a wide range of measurement technologies.
- Lead, coach, support and train the sales teams in order to meet the clients’ requirements while fulfilling profitability, meet budget assigned and protecting the company’ interests.
- Establish challenging but achievable targets and follow up on these targets.
- Plan and implement the sales strategy to achieve the company’s targets.
- Take the lead on key sales opportunities and are personally active in the sales process, providing support and/or guidance if needed to “close the sale”.
- Be actively take part in negotiations with clients.
- Maintain regular interactions with the sales force and customers, building and maintain good relationships based on trust, respect and rapport.
- Provide management with a three/six-month inbound booking, revenue and P&L forecast and projections.
- Initiate and foster new business contacts, manage and develop the existing customer portfolio.
- Set-up a suitable organization to allow expected growth.
- Organize, run and optimize all the activities connected with the sales department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and pro-active promoter.
- Strong and solid technical understanding and competences of the measurement instrumentation, process measurement solutions and applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position and related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Engineering, Business or related field
- Willing to travel within the region
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok (BTS Line), Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Measuring Instruments Manufacturer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Marketing
- Salary: 65,000 – 80,000 Thai Baht per month