Our client is a leading enclosure manufacturing company with factories in Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- To co-ordinate all monthly closing activities to ensure all reporting is complete on time and accurately.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly accounts and management information for decision making of the management.
- To handle the day to day operational matters within the department.
- To conduct financial and profitability analysis.
- To perform cost analyzes and product costing.
- Monitor account receivable closely to ensure debts collected on time.
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax agents to ensure timely completion of the annual audit and submission of tax returns.
- Assists in preparing the annual budget and cash flow planning.
- Involve in system implementation and process improvements for the local entity.
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting as assigned.
- Diploma/Certificate/Degree in Accounting or Finance / ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ working experience in related field is required for this position
- Self-Initiative and motivated
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-initiative
- Strong computer skills required. Well versed with Excel and computerized accounting system
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Information Technology and Services, Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance
- Salary: RM 6,000 – RM 7,000 per month