A well established Specialty Chemicals Company.
- Responsible for the overall control of all activities within the product line of the organization.
- To oversee the planning, scheduling and to control production activities to meet marketing and shipment requirements.
- To be accountable and responsible for the production management of the process plants
- To evaluate new processes and projects and submit to Management suggestions and recommendations.
- To develop a program for training and manpower development of all manufacturing related personnel.
- Optimize resources, control cost by identifying and implementing productivity programs using tools such as six sigma, lean manufacturing, scorecards, etc.
- Willing to relocate and work in Kuantan
- Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 years experience in a managerial post in a manufacturing environment
- To plan maintenance requirement and to coordinate maintenance activities to ensure systematic and safe execution of maintenance work
- Ensure conformity to the business strategy and marketing requirements.
- Good communication skills and strong leadership skills
- Able to speak fluent English
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Pahang, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Chemical
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Manufacturing, Strategy/Planning
- Salary: RM 25k – RM30k per month