- One of the recognised equipment process control provider in the semiconductor industry.
- Implementing these software features using modern C++, STL and other libraries in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Creating automated unit and integration test cases
- Collaborate with other software engineers in an agile and international team.
- Occasional business travel to support our customer base.
- Proven +5 years hands-on experience in C++
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Have practical knowledge about design patterns.
- Have worked out designs at least at a subsystem level
- Knowledge of C#, WPF, Python, GIT, SQL, UML, and Scrum are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel within Asia (primarily to Taiwan)
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Negeri Sembilan
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Semiconductors, Employment
- Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology, Design, Analyst
- Salary: RM 10,000 – RM 11,000 per month