- One of the World’s largest Manufacturer of Non Wooven Fabrics.
- Troubleshoot machine problems related to PLC, servo motor, HMI, sensor, hydraulic and pneumatic system.
- Must have SIEMENS knowledge
- To perform Root Cause Analysis for all machines and to eliminate repeating issues
- Designing electrical systems and equipment
- Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults and repairing equipment’s
- Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance including re-greasing and temperature check
- Execute engineering project to enhance yield, productivity improvement and automation project.
- Modify PLC and HMI program to meet production requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Hands on working experience in the related field is required for this position
- In-depth knowledge in electrical, electronics, Ethernet and power tools
- Experienced in Siemens S7 PLC’s, Master Drives, Sinamics and mechanical repair
- Possess knowledge in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and sensor drawing
- Willing to be hands-on, pro-active, committed and able to work “On-calls” when needed.
- Enjoys responsibilities, challenges, pressure, sometimes long working hours and also achievement rewards
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Non-Woven industry
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: PLC Programming & Machine Troubleshooting
- Working Hours: 5 days week, Normal working hour
- Salary: RM 6,000 – RM 7,000 per month