Our client is a global material science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials.
About Your Role
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- To manage an end-to-end supply process for Graphics & MacTac products in order to serve as Customer requirements with appropriated cost and lead time.
- To focus & manage on PO management, data accuracy and shipment on time/ in full.
- To liaise closely with Supply Plants located in USA, Europe and China.
- To liaise closely with Business in understanding market demand & trend.
- To develop the S&OP process (Sales & Operations Planning) and manage Inventory Provision and Service Performance across ASEAN.
- To liaise closely with Marketing in support of new projects/product launches which require Supply Chain for quick action and execution. For Graphics, they are purely new projects which normally takes around 6 to 12 months to fully commercialized during the launch period.
- To drive & manage Graphics & MacTac projects.
- 5 years+ of experience in Supply chain, Logistics and Procurement with essential knowledge in business administration.
- Knowledge background in Import/ Export and International Freight Management is a must.
- Good Communication, Coordination and Analytical skills
- Highly motivated and organized
- Team player
- Logical thinking
- Service -minded and with positive attitude
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kajang, Selangor
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Supply Chain
- Salary: RM 7,500 – RM 8,500 per month