The role of the System Support Engineer is to provide technical remote support to the customer. Develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for Warehouse Management Systems, logistics processes and AS/RS systems.
- Take ownership of complete incident resolution with a professional, customer-centric attitude.
- Manage escalated incidents and participate in bridge calls and engaging internal escalation resources.
- Close tickets in a timely manner following incident resolution
- Maintain an accurate record of activities using office tools and Incident Management software.
- Write detailed knowledge articles for escalated incidents to aid colleagues in future troubleshooting.
- Assist the Global Help Desk Coordinators to answer and log incidents in CRM on an as-needed basis
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Coursework involving basic to intermediate SQL and PL/SQL.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in technical and helpdesk support.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience working with international customers.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, logistics processes and AS/RS systems
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Petaling Jaya
- Seniority: Associate Level (Single Contributor)
- Industry: Warehouse Management Systems, logistics processes
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Technical Sales, Technical Support
- Working Hours: 4 days week, 12 hours working hours
- Salary: RM 3,500 – RM 5,000 per month (13 months)