Our Client is a Japanese multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the largest Japanese company in size with most diversified businesses around the world.
- Monitor trends of the industry, markets, competitors, customers and the effectiveness of the company’s sales channel(s), products/service, promotions and pricing policies.
- Qualify and/or quantify such monitoring activities so that organizational sharing and learning can take place for planned formation.
- Set company product sales, profit targets and sales objectives including regular sales and budget forecasting in consultation with Product & Clinical Marketing and Service team.
- Formulate marketing plans (define targets, product/service strategies, pricing policy, promotional actions, channelling, cultivate new markets and business opportunities etc.) and execute such for short term and long term growth of sales and profits of the Company.
- Conduct proper record keeping so that marketing can qualify and/or quantify the effectiveness of actions.
- Execute actions to obtain and ensure product registration licensing in Territory.
- Manage and take on the function/responsibility expected of the department.
- Set channel targets and objectives including budgets.
- Plan and execute actions to achieve targets/objectives.
- Monitor progress of actions and conduct reviews for issue resolutions.
- Train, educate, develop, and supervise designated staff members, and monitor and evaluate the performance of them.
- Coordinate and support the present sales channels in Indonesia to further expand sales.
- Diploma(D3) or Degree(S1) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- Native Bahasa Indonesia speaker with good command in written and spoken English (Good command of written and spoken Chinese as an advantage)
- Require to have approximately 5 years of working experience in Business Development
- Mandatory to have experience in Ultrasound
- Willing to travel for domestic & overseas assignments, and willing to travel extensively and on short notice
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and trends
- Able to work overtime
- Ability working with minimum supervises
This position is open to Indonesian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Trading
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business Development, Sales and Marketing