A provider of cocoa to over 50 countries all over the world. With a current grinding capacity of 150 thousand tons per year. They supply cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cocoa liqueur to international and domestic market.
- Planning, organizing, and directing the overall operations of the Utilities Division
- performing related work as required. Main Equipment and processes which are to be maintained are Boiler, Air Compressor unit, HVAC (Chiller, AC, AHU, FCU, and AC), WTP and WWTP.
- Developing of team’s skill & competencies to meet their expected level as well as develop and improving existing processes to increase process efficiency and safety.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably mechanical engineering
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in Utility, preferable current or past role as in a supervisory level in the food industry
- Strong proven track skills in operating and troubleshooting boiler, chiller, compressor, etc
- Ability to speak and correspond in English
This position is open to Indonesian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Food Production, Consumer Goods, Chemicals
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering
- Salary: IDR 16 – IDR 17 Mio per month