VP, HR Ops & TAEB will be responsible for HR Operations, Payroll Management, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Industrial Relations, Engagement & Employer Branding functions.
1) Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Develop and implement the overall recruitment & employer branding strategy with the alignment of Strategic Work Force Planning, budget and business objectives.
- Ensure effectiveness of the design and implementation of attraction activities for both proactive sourcing (pipeline and critical positions database/pool) and vacancies.
- Collaborates and partners with the HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and the Regional Attraction team to forecast the future staffing needs capabilities and quantity.
- Proactively conduct market research to develop knowledge of current external industry/market/competitor trends and concurrently develops internal knowledge of the business.
- Involve in strategic planning and development of the capacity planning and staffing function.
- Continuously measure the recruitment turnaround including Hiring Manager & candidates’ satisfaction rate and take the relevant steps to enhance/elevate the services.
2) HR Operations
- Ensure policies and practices are compliant with the applicable laws, regulations & guideline at all times.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy & integrity by having a clear guideline & procedure in terms of data stores, processes retrieve to ensure data maintenance, accuracy, consistency over its entire life-cycle.
- Manage and lead the HR Operations & TEAB team and ensure optimize effectiveness and delivery and demonstrate leadership qualities to guide and facilitate the success of individual team members throughout the function.
- Develop and deliver HR Reporting in a proactive manner to maximize the effectiveness of the HR team, enabling and embedding analytic capabilities in the HR Ops & TAEB team.
- Hire, train, develop and motivate the HR Operations & TAEB team. Complete performance evaluations and measure an individual’s goal attainment toward building a high-performance, consultative, accountable mindset.
- Creates a culture of innovation by taking the initiative to look for and suggest ways to continuously improve the HR Operations & TAEB process and drive toward higher efficiency and quality.
- Develop and maintain HR practices, procedures, documentation and systems including knowledge management, performance dashboards and quality control mechanisms.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Director Level
- Industry: Insurance, Banking, Investment Banking
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources Strategy/ Planning
- Salary: RM 18,000 – RM 22,000 per month