A worldwide leader in the machine vision industry in which they design, develop, manufacture and market the machine vision sensors and systems for various applications.
- Properly forecast and close vision solutions with End Users, Partners, and OEMs.
- Effectively demonstrate products to customers and utilize the burn grass/delta sell sales process.
- Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Work with the Senior Sales Engineer to ensure that all products are sold into strategic accounts.
- Bring sensor leads to the Sensor Sales Engineer that uncovered in the activity with customers.
- Work with the ASP Partner to ensure they are properly trained on how to position and sell company products. Evangelize company products to increase mindshare and selling time at the Partner.
- Create the plan and execution of the plan for sensors and vision at Most Wanted Accounts.
- Utilize the 6 bullets sales process for winning large strategic opportunities.
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites.
- Collaborate with counterparts from other territories on opportunities that are either integrated our installed in a different territory or where the decision makers don’t reside in the Account Manager’s territory.
- Follow up on customer inquiries, understand system requirements, and differentiate the company solution.
- Assists at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Coordinate evaluations utilizing the Applications Engineering team.
- Maintain and continuously update project information in salesBook.
- Proven track record of sales performance in the automation industry.
- Proven track record of operating in a solutions sales environment.
- Uses defined sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Ability to work independently is required
- Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
- Experience in selling technical products to production managers and engineers is also required
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Penang
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Industrial Automation, Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Key Account Management, Sales & Marketing
- Salary: RM 140,000 – RM 180,000 per annum