- Supervise/ manage local month-end and year-end closing of the books in accuracy with analysis on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Ensure that internal controls in Finance & Accounting are reviewed on a regular basis in order to conform to Internal Audit from Head Office.
- Review and prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Coordinate with Company’s External auditors on matters affecting systems and procedures including to audit warehouse to develop physical inventory count and transfer documents procedure.
- Perform financial planning and analysis and providing key financial indicators to support and develop the business.
- Develop, analyze and comment on the activity, budget, and planning process.
- Evaluate the profitability by product, by channels with analyzing performance.
- Propose and follow up actions to improve profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance, Business Development or Accounting background for Manager level, preferably in a multinational company
- Some experience in the trading environment will be an advantage
- Strong management, analytical and interpersonal skills with good leadership
- Excellent command of English
- Computer knowledge skill. JDE, TM1, COGNOS, is a plus
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok Metropolitan Area, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Financial Planning & Reporting, Accounting, Auditing
- Salary: ฿ 100,000 – ฿ 150,000 per month