A leading privately owned company with long history in providing advanced inspection solutions for oil and gas industry with business operations in more than 100 countries.
The objective of the role
To support the company in applying and improving the HSE management system.
- Defining guidelines, workflow, procedures, instructions and templates along the HSE management system
- Safeguarding that the HSE management system is in compliance with HSE policy, guidelines, applicable standards and instructions
- Supporting company management in fulfilling HSE management requirements
- Supporting company management in setting HSE objectives
- Managing process for 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits and certifications related to the HSE Management System
- Supporting the conduction of audits
- Moderating events based on company root cause analysis process (on demand)
- A functional and professional lead of HSE Management functions
- Defining guidelines, instructions and templates for HSE Management functions
- Perform internal HSE audits
- Selection and application of methods and tools to enable the HSE management system
- Initiate the HSE related company management review process
- HSE Management functions – guidelines, procedures, instructions and templates
- Business partners – consultancy and support on how to integrate and apply the HSE management system
- Business partners – HSE management reports and audit reports
- Company management – recurring report on the status of the HSE Management System
- HSE Management functions about overall vision, mission, goals and targets as appropriate
- Superior management about HSE related performance and issues
- Company management about the status of the HSE management system in regards to effectiveness and compliance as well as recommendations for process improvements and decision proposals
- Superior management for strategic alignment and governance
- Business Partners for defined and ongoing relevant management system changes
- Advisory Team for gap analysis, actual processes, improvements, performance indicators and knowledge replication activities
- Bachelor Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years’ or above experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in Oil & Gas environment, preferably in Upstream or Midstream.
- Additional professional qualifications in HSE/ Fire & Safety Management Systems is an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Health, Safety and Environmental
- Salary: RM 216,000 – RM 252,000 per annum