A leading MNC manufacturer of rolling element bearings for automotive, aerospace and industrial uses.
- Selection and Advisory Engineering of Rolling Bearings
- Establish contacts with major OEMs and end-user of specified industry field and giving these customers technical support and service.
- Preparation and Check of Product Performance (requirement/target) Specification together with Sales Engineer and Customer
- Performing of CAE Calculations (e.g. Bearinx)
- Conversion of Competitor’s Rolling Bearing Designations for special products (out of the standard catalogue program)
- Submit Technical Quotation and Recommendations
- Provide advice on lubricants, sealing systems and installation for Schaeffler products.
- Support in Case of Warranty Claims, Set-up of Technical Investigation Reports in Accordance with responsible Organisation
- Judgement on Product Feature Deviation Requests in Accordance with Sales
- Development of Mounting and Maintenance Instructions
- Failure Analysis Support
- Development of Handbooks for Industry Segment Applications and Advisory Engineering
- Support/Perform Development Projects
- Set-up and Approval of Change Notes for Products
- Development of Application-related Products or Solutions
- Conduct FMEA analysis
- Realization of Application-related Part of the IPR-Process (Innovation- and Product realization Process)
- Check of Internal and External Patent Applications
- Cooperation in Activities with responsible Procurement Department on
- Subcontracting of Components and/or Finished Goods
- Cross-check of Product Performance Data (Capacity, Speed, etc.) with the Approval of Product Design
- Support the Intellectual Property (IP-risks)
- A minimum of three (3) years verifiable application and field experience in condition monitoring OR
- Strongly experienced fitter with thorough know-how and experience in bearing technology and services, with strong vibration monitoring background.
- Postgraduate certification of competency in vibration analysis is mandatory, in predictive maintenance practices and procedure a major plus.
- Strong communication skill at all organizational levels is essential. Good communication skill in English (written and oral) is mandatory.
- Background in process engineering, Mechanical maintenance and/or the reliability function within the heavy industry (i.e. Pulp & Paper, Metals, Mining and Aggregates) or field service & applications engineering in the bearing industry is preferred
- Travelling within a defined region.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering, Automotive, Machinery
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Project Management, Training
- Salary: RM5,500 – RM6,500 per month