- Responsibility in projects would cover from inception stage, design reviews till installation and commissioning of a process or control system for the manufacturing asset.
- Providing technical support in machine problem solving and upgrading activities – troubleshooting & executing machine improvement initiatives.
- Upkeep of PLC programs for ASEAN assets by maintaining a database and develop an engineering plan to ensure hardware upgrades are deployed to minimize obsolescence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Specialized Diploma in Automation and Controls Engineering.
- 3 years+ of relevant experience in automation engineering work in the Manufacturing or Service industry
- Experience in Siemens PLC is a must. Allen Bradley is good to have
- Experience in Siemens and Parker Drive Controls is a must.
- Good understanding of basic machine controls which include induction motor control using AC Drives, tension control system, hydraulic/pneumatics and valve controls.
- Travel across ASEAN sites up to 50% based on projects.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kajang, Selangor
- Seniority: Associate Level
- Industry: Chemicals, Machinery
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Project Management
- Salary: RM 5, 000 – RM 6,000 per month