A Japanese Business Consulting firm.
Responsible for achieving the sales/income target from the target market segment by establishing contact and developing relationships to identify business opportunities; recommending products/services and solutions.
- Identify current and possible problems for the client based on market, competitor and the company’s internal analysis
- Create a consulting plan based on client’s mid-term vision, requests, and problems
- Facilitate meeting with the management team
- Conduct workshops, training sessions for strategic implementation
- Create and maintain a good relationship with the management team
Marketing and Sales
- Conduct seminar and lecture at a business school for branding, business opportunity and client network (conduct in Thai)
- Find and develop new marketing structure (ex. networking)
- Propose consulting projects to the new client (in Thai and English)
- Partly translate and check documents (Thai and English) *Translation tasks are mainly outsourced
- Serve as an interpreter in various occasions (Thai and English)
- English: Professional business level
- A master’s degree or an equivalent or above
- More than 2 years of working experience, which includes experience in one of the following:
- Management consulting (strategy/ M&A) experience at a consulting company
- Operation consulting experience at a consulting company/ experience working as an IT consultant
- Experience in business planning at a business firm
- Experience working on in new business development, new product launch etc. at a business firm
- Experience working in accounting firms, investment banks/ funds, etc.
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok (BTS Line), Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Professional Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business/ Management Consulting, Sales & Marketing, Translator
- Salary: 56,000-120,000 Thai Baht per month