A leading position in distributing valve and fittings in Malaysia
- Accountable for the achievement of sales targets for the market, assessing sales achievement-to-date on an ongoing basis to analyse opportunities and improvements.
- Develops a specific market plan, relevant marketing/ promotional materials and continually engages new, existing and past clients.
- Develops the sales strategy for allocated focus products with sales teams to increase sales on allocated products. Continually assessing sales achievement-to-date on an ongoing basis to analyse opportunities and improvements.
- Develops the product strategy and conducts market forecasting to identify short (1 year) and long-term (3 years) strategies for allocated focus products with the objective to grow the product market share. Ensures that sales strategies are implemented through the year.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of Swagelok’s and competitor products and their application in different industries.
- Continually engages with the factory to provide product feedback and market intelligence.
- Collaborate with Area Sales Manager for resource allocation, training (ensuring that the team is well equipped with product knowledge and its applications, industry knowledge and soft skills in order to engage with clients effectively) and morale (ensuring that the team is engaged and motivated). Supervise Sales Associates to ensure sales increase
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success. Acts as the point of contact and handle customers’ needs and wants. Set and track sales accounts targets and align with company objectives. Monitor sales metrics, quarterly sales results and annual sales forecasts.
- At least a diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 6 years of sales experience in a similar industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree will be preferred and experience in leading a team will be a plus.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Salary: RM 120,000 – RM 180,000 per annum