One of the leading MNC company in manufacturing of engineered precision products used in conveyor, material handling and factory automation systems.
- Increase profit and sales of mechanical engineering products to customers in Malaysia.
- Manage and supervise sales engineer/s
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors’ activities and threats and sales performance
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Provide technical and service support
- Coordinate all sales activities in the branch
- Chair monthly chain branch sales meetings and any ad hoc meetings with branch sales team
- Personally develop relationships with key customers and assist in closing large orders
- Promote Company brands in accordance with the Company’s sales and marketing strategy which may be revised from time to time
- Ensure all quotations are entered into the CRM databases and that they are professionally and aggressively followed up and all branch management reports, monthly, weekly or ad hoc, shall be submitted as required
- Prepare sales promotional materials and ensure the differences between Company and competitive brands are clearly and accurately promoted to customers by all sales staff
- Cross-sell the Company’s other products to customers
- Manage pricing under the direction of Company management in accordance with the Company’s strategy to maximise market share and profitability of the Company brands and to obtain maximum possible prices with a particular emphasis on large special projects
- Ensure price lists are maintained
- Resolve issues between Sales and Supply Chain/Factory staff including technical requirements, pricing and lead time
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner to maintain good customer relationships
- Maintain good relationships between Sales and Supply Chain/Factory staff
- Recommend stock levels
- Provide input to the Company’s Annual Sales Financial and Action Plan
- Develop personal, technical and commercial skills and knowledge including the prudent control of commercial and technical risks
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related field.
- Proven track record of sales performance in the Industrial industry.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Industrial Automation & Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Key Account Management, Sales & Marketing
- Salary: RM 130,000 – RM 175,000 per annum