A leading international disruptive internet company and is one of the largest investors in the digital sector in ASEAN.
Our client is seeking a go-getter who has the enthusiasm for producing top-notch and dynamic conferences for their events business. An ideal candidate would have:
- Vast events management experience
- Meticulous in terms of event planning
- Strong network with tech startups in SEA
- Aggressive and driven to meet set goals
- Manage all aspects of the P&L to ensure that the business is profitable, including all event, staff & operational costs
- Oversee the budgeting process closely, working with finance, and providing updates to Management
- Lead a team of conference producers by providing guidance, direction, motivation to deliver outstanding results
- Manage overall event planning for all conferences regionally and keep track of all timelines and deliverables
- Build up sponsorship pipeline and nurture sponsorship leads, also to identify potential sponsors, media and community partners in targeted countries
- Oversee a holistic marketing plan to build brand awareness for the organisation, and drive attendance at each conference.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Have solid event management experience
- Proven Sales and Business Development track record
- Proven ability to build relationship and deliver on partnership
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Director Level
- Industry: Media, Internet, E-Commerce
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Events Management
- Salary: RM 18,000 – RM 22,000 per month