- Implement Local and Corporate HR policies by formulation and planning the appropriate procedures to ensure that they will attract, develop and retain qualified staff.
- Recruit the qualified candidates after Managing Director ‘s approval, by seeking both internal and external resources to ensure that we put the right person in the right job at the right time.
- Arrange training & development activities and also staff appraisals, by coordinating with both internal and external sources to ensure that it will fulfil the efficiency of organization development.
- Have contact with HQ and other HR professionals both within and outside the Organization by maintaining the relationship and participate in meetings to ensure that we have sources to exchange the information or connection concerning to HR matters such as Compensation, Benefit survey and analysis, etc.
- Coach/coordinate for labour issues & activities with line managers by maintaining a good atmosphere to ensure that the company policy is in line with the appropriate legal requirement and building good understanding with staff.
- Implement all administration activities by directing, controlling, and coordinating with team members in order to ensure smooth operations of administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Management, Psychology / Philosophy (or any related fields)
- Knowledge of local labour law and statutory requirements.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
- Highly motivated, independent and possess good interpersonal skills
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Chemicals
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources