- Gather market intelligence on the commodities products industry in Europe and neighbouring countries.
- Constantly provide an update on the European countries trade based policies such as tariffs, standards, regulatory requirements.
- To conduct market development visits to the key importers or distributors in Europe.
- Identify and liaise with potential buyers on the commodities products.
- To identify a market opportunity for Malaysian commodities products in Europe.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to relocate or work in the Netherlands.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.