Our client is Leading International manufacturer of Electric water pumps.
Responsible for achieving the sales/income target from the target market segment by establishing contact and developing relationships to identify business opportunities; recommending products/services and solutions.
- Targets, profitability and reporting
- Manage the sales team to achieve the sales/income target whilst ensuring that all sales activities and business processes are performed in accordance with the policies and procedure of the Pump Division.
- Establish and promote good relationships within teams and across the organization to meet customers’ expectations and growth in sales.
- Incorporation with Company management, implement the established control mechanism in the division to limit risk exposure and maximize resource utilization.
- Implement the established costing and pricing guidelines to ensure a sustainable level of profit.
- Utilize and leverage on the use of the organization’s assets to drive efficiency and productivity in business.
- Systematically and continuously develop and enforce strong relationships with customers and suppliers to gather market information to ensure competitiveness in the target market segment.
- Establish and maintain a monthly performance reporting to management and staff for visibility and drive for performance.
- Plan and schedule sales call as well as sourcing of new clients with the aim of increasing the market share; submit quotations and make the necessary follow-up.
- Monitor stock levels by clearing the slow-moving items and scheduling purchases of stocks to meet the current market demand; to do stock checks as and when necessary.
- Assist in the collection of Accounts Receivables. Exercise proper debt control to minimize the risk of loss through possible bad debts by prompt and timely collection.
- Keep track of competitors’ activities by checking on their pricing factor as well as their sales promotion so as to plan strategies to promote the Company’s products and services.
- Act as a good leader in the organization such as honesty, accountability, royalty, justice, diligent, active, cooperative and supportive.
- Cooperate with other departments to achieve the overall company benefit.
- Co-responsible with Service Department in any tasks which required co-operation between sales and service staff.
- Developing and maintaining the relationship with principals and customers. In general, the jobholder is required to represent the Company in social and public activities in such a manner that the Company’s interest will be served at the best advantage.
- University Degree/ Mechanical Engineering or Marketing, Sales, or other related fields
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in related fields, inclusive of 2 to 5 years in managerial position.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good IT knowledge
- Proficiency in English and any other Asian language is an added advantage
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good selling and people management skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good in problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok (BTS Line), Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Pump Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales, Dealership, Business Development
- Salary: 80k – 100k Thai Baht per month