Assist Head of Finance to drive and co-ordinate period-end closing activities and to ensure accounts are recorded with quality and in full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist and control the development of long term strategic financial planning by formulating and implementing set objectives and policies in order to improve return on capital employed.
- Perform budgetary planning, and monthly monitory control to ensure that the strategic plan profit can be achieved.
- Perform variance analysis and to ensure timely submission of monthly closing reports, quarterly forecast and budget to the regional office.
- Manage financial resources and overall responsibility for all monetary movement including preparation of monthly cash flow, EBIT projection to ensure that set financial targets and result are met otherwise to develop and implement action plans to protect the profit.
- Provide financial accounting and statutory records in accordance to requirement of Registrar of Company, Company Law, Inland Revenue Authority, and Bank Negara; and in compliance to accounting standards and practices in Malaysian and group accounting principles from Corporate Financial Control
- To be responsible in the implementation of the new ERP system; Dynamic AX
- Manage legal and IT related matters.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or relevant
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role in Finance management
- Finance accounting and reporting, Cost accounting, Treasury management, Tax strategy and planning
- Analytical, Influencing skill, Collaboration
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Building Materials, Architecture & Planning, Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance
- Salary: RM 12,000 – RM 14,000 per month