- Develop strategic financial planning by coordinating and preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly monitory controls to ensure that the strategic targets can be achieved.
- Manage financial resources and overall responsibility for all monetary movement to ensure that set financial targets and result are met, otherwise develop and implement action plans to protect profit.
- Maintain accurate accounts and financial reports by ensuring that all financial accounting and statutory records are in line with Corporate Finance policy and in compliance with all local requirements and regulations in South East Asia.
- Establish and maintain adequate internal control procedures by reviewing schedules of authority matrix and auditors comments in order to maintain financial & procedural discipline.
- Support management team by understanding the company’s challenges and business opportunities, provide timely and insightful analysis for decision making in driving business growth and profitability.
- Guide, develop and motivate finance team in carrying out their duties with greater efficiency, effectiveness and teamwork to ensure smooth coordination between departments to achieve company goals.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with related working experience
- Knowledge and experience in Finance and Leadership are essential
- Experience in ERP and Microsoft Office systems are essential
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- Highly motivated, independent and possess good interpersonal skills
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Chemicals
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Management, Finance