A leading experienced engineering based company that provides their customers with construction, fabrication and engineering works.
Responsible for financial accounting, management and statutory reporting, budget, compliance to Standard Operating Procedures and supervise a team of the Group.
- To review management accounts of the Group and subsidiary companies.
- To review and finalise all Financial Statement including consolidation accounts to ensure timely closing and submission within set deadlines.
- To prepare quarterly consolidation of accounts and quarterly announcements
- To compile and prepare financial information for meetings
- To develop strategies to utilize financial system capabilities that optimize finance and organizational business processes and reporting
- To review and finalise variance analysis and highlight to respective HODs for control purposes.
- To monitor Group Treasure functions and approve Group cash requisition.
- To coordinate and compile Group budgets & forecasts.
- To prepare/review tax computation for all companies within the Group and look into group tax planning.
- To formulate, review, improve and implement Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure in compliance with company’s policies and statutory and regulatory requirements and accounting standards.
- To coordinate company secretarial documents & accounting system.
- To liaise with auditors, tax agents, external company secretarial, solicitors and financial institutions.
- At least 8 years of working experience in related fields with exposure in preparation of consolidated accounts, reporting procedures and standards
- Degree in Accountancy
- Possess excellent communication skill with an analytical mindset, excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- The candidate whom well verse in Mandarin / Cantonese will be an added advantage
- Strong planning, organization and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Possess high integrity
- Proactive, self-motivated and multi-tasking
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Engineering construction, Fabrication plant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Accounting and Finance
- Salary: RM 240,000 – RM 300,000 per annum