Our client is a leading manufacturer & distributor for an international beverage.
- Understand the category, brands, markets, consumers and the key business objectives and challenges, and be able to set relevant research methodology and techniques to deliver against the objectives to provide actionable recommendations to the brand team.
- Lead the development of the Rights to Win (RTW) and the Key Strategies.
- Lead Category Shopper based Insights, analysis, and competitors’ movement and timeshare with all relevant functions which used as strategic inputs in New Product.
- Lead in collaboration with Brand, Trade Marketing team, and New Beverage Development team on the development of NPD, OBPPC, Pack-Price Strategy, and Revenue Growth Strategy and define a roadmap for each one of its Categories.
- Works closely with the brand team to ensure the successful research findings according to the business objectives. Upon completion, he/she reviews the collected data, research finding reports and makes business-oriented recommendations to the brand team.
- Integrate its Categories Strategies with the Brand Plans (KO) and the Key Channels.
- Strategies and Tactical Plans (TNTL). Coordinate their Development and their implementation collaborating with Brand and Trade Marketing Teams in order to achieve business objectives, P&L evolution, KBIs & KPIs based on each Category strategic growth pillars.
- Manage the P&L of its categories for the System.
- Find the right balance between Brand Strategies and Channel Strategies to their Categories.
- Develop the Yearly, 3 Years and 5 Years Business Plans and Budget for each one of its categories.
- Development, Brand Plans, Channel Strategy, and Picture of Success Development.
- To be an expert on Trade price and promotion management in order to provide the right
- Margins for Trade and Wholesalers for the products to win in the market reaching the expected profitability and revenues. Work collaboratively with Trade Marketing, Sales and KA Teams in that matter.
- Coach & Supervise his/her Category Mgr, Analyst, Spaceman on making analysis and recommendation to the Trade Marketing team.
- Evaluate the competency and KPI performance of the HORECA Trade Marketing Team according to company scorecard.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree would be preferable.
- Over 10 years of working experience from FMCG industry.
- Over 7 years of experience in Consumer Insight, Consumer Research, Consumer Behavior, Category Development, and Category Management.
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Sales and/or Key Account Management would be preferable.
- Ability to work with Space Management Program, Nielsen Answer, Dunnhumby, EYC is preferable.
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Market Research, Marketing & Advertising
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Management, Market Research
- Salary: 130k – 150k Thai Baht per month