has various businesses including building construction, road construction and maintenance, machinery and equipment distributor.
- Manage road construction and maintenance in accordance with Thailand’s road construction standard. Act as a representative of the Company to coordinate with a related party.
- Manage resources—capital, manpower, budget according to annual departmental planning.
- Plan and execute a project, construction technique in terms of Asphaltic Concrete road paving and capital management.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in Asphalt road construction
- Have Certificate Professional Engineer Level
- Manage, Negotiate and follow up Subcontract
- Strong management skills
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok (BTS Line), Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Oil & Energy, Civil Engineering, Construction
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Management, Engineering, Project Management
- Salary: 145,000-160,000 Thai Baht per month