A leading & experienced engineering based company that provides their customers with construction, fabrication and engineering works.
- A full spectrum of HR – Business partner role to Business Heads & responsible for the provision of all HR Operational activities.
- Coach and support managers on people management and operational HR tasks.
- Review and refine existing local HR processes and structure, initiating improvements/ simplifications accordingly.
- Support and implement on agreed competence development and learning initiatives
- Support managers on recruitments
- Ensure HR process are implemented and followed locally
- Be the advisory on HR Operational issues, ensuring compliance with local labour rules and regulations
- As part of the Management team, contribute to any HR initiatives to ensure success in the country.
- Provide high-quality service to employees and managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant HR generalist experience
- Familiar with labour regulations and HR operating environment
- Work experience from Engineering / EPC companies is preferred.
- Experience in certain HR specialities (e.g. Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment) is an added advantage.
- Strong command in written and spoken English
- Well organized, team player and meantime able to work independently as well
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Construction, Engineering, Fabrication/ Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources
- Salary: RM 96,000 – RM 156,000 per annum