- Execute and deliver assigned front office HR services in compliance with all standard operating procedures/policies or other procedures in place and according to defined Service Level Agreement.
- Deliver support to the HR community, managers and employees for onboarding and off-boarding administrations, employees’ HR record management and any other assignment given.
- Recommend, develop and assist in the implementation of special programs in an area of functional speciality
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 4-5 years of experience in HR Operations
- Experience in project management and HR shared services for a global company
- Experience in SAP HCM (Human Capital Management). Knowledge of performing maintenance of master data in areas of OM, PA, TM and PY
- Experience in all Employee Life Cycle processes
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Industrial Automation
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Administrative, Human Resources
- Salary: RM 7, 000 – RM 9,000 per month