Our client makes and designs leading-edge technology, software and services, which power the professional construction industry.
Your tasks include global project conceptualization, implementation and support in the sales area. You will be working on the following (but not limited to):
- Leading the transformation of our global SAP system landscape towards S/4HANA and HANA Cloud Platform for sales and service processes
- Designing global solution concepts, architecture and validate technical and business process feasibility
- Implementing and supporting Global IT solutions providing seamless customer journeys by using emerging techniques/technologies including user-centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on-premise solutions
- Leading the collaboration and cooperation with different project stakeholders including business, IT and external partners
- Bachelor Degree / Master / PhD in IT and/or Business Administration with CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading; Bachelor is a must, and Master/PhD is an advantage
- Proven track record of project implementations on SAP ERP (SD/SM/MM), ideally S/4HANA, HCP, SAP-CEC (Hybris Marketing).
- A strong personality and focus on achieving results.
- Business process understanding in one or more of a sales cycle, opportunity management, multi-channel marketing, customer/social interactions and service management on expert level.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong training and presentation skills required
- Good command of English is a must.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Ara Damansara, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Construction, Information Technology and Services, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology, Project Management
- Salary Range: RM 12,000 – RM 15,000 per month